|Action Multi-disciplinary Innovation for Social Change 3rd Management Committee Meeting|
Online (ZOOM platform)
28 April 2021 – 9.30-11.00 CET
1. Welcome to participants
2. Adoption of agenda (selection of meeting secretary)
3. Approval of minutes of the last meeting
4. Update from the Action Chair
a) Status of Action: start and end dates of Action, participating COST countries, sharing of new rules from
COST and implications for our planning.
b) action budget status and
c) overview of events
5. Update from the Communications Manager
Dissemination planning, outreach activities
6. Scientific planning by the WG leaders
a) Future WG tasks and deliverables
b) Action Budget Planning
7. Online survey on communication in the Action
8. Brainstorming in WGs:
a) Given the current context, how can the Action continue to achieve its objectives?
b) New/revised meetings/seminars/STSM;
c) Communication about existing outputs;
d) How to maintain the communication among Action participants.
9. Discussion of the brainstorming results
10. Closing and location and date of next meetingRegister in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.